Saturday 27 June 2015

Read this story , and Follow the recommendation at The end... As I was walking Down life's highway Many years ago I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store.. When I got a Little closer The doors swung Open wide And when I came To myself I was standing Inside.. I saw a host of Angels. They were Standing everywhere One handed me a Basket And said 'My Child shop with care..' Everything a Human needed Was in that Grocery store And what you Could not carry You could come Back for more First I got some Patience. Love was in that Same row. Further down was Understanding, You need that Everywhere you go.. I got a box or Two of Wisdom And Faith a bag Or two. And Charity of Course I would need some Of that too.. I couldn't miss The Holy Ghost It was all over The place. And then some Strength And Courage to Help me run this race. My basket was Getting full But I remembered I needed Grace, And then I chose Salvation for Salvation was for Free I tried to get Enough of that to do For you and me.. Then I started to The counter To pay my grocery Bill, For I thought I Had everything To do the Masters Will. As I went up the Aisle I saw Prayer and Put that in , For I knew when I Stepped outside I would run into Sin. Peace and Joy Were plentiful, The last things On the shelf. Song and Praise Were hanging near So I just helped Myself. Then I said to The angel 'Now how much do I owe?' He smiled and Said 'Just take them Everywhere you go.' Again I asked 'Really now, How much do I Owe?' 'My child' he Said , 'God paid your bill A long long time Ago.' This poem has Been sent to you With love and for Blessings. It originated in The Netherlands And has been Around the world 9 times. The blessing has now Come to you... Reading this and see what Happens !!!!! God told me to tell you that everything you're going through is taken care of.
http://ift.tt/1uk3dfe
Posted by Unknown On 6/27/2015 11:03:00 am No comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Deep Within

Blog Archive

    © DeepWithin. Powered by Blogger.