Tuesday 9 February 2016

I know what cancer and treatment can do to a body and mind as I've watched the transformation. I sometimes wonder if the treatment is worth it in the long haul. With a heavy heart today especially. Nothing is more painful than watching someone at the end of their life because of cancer. Trying to look good, but after chemo and radiation ... you know the person is physically changed and they're in shock. I know many of you do not give a hoot about this message because, of course, the cancer has not touched you. You do not know what it's like to have fought the fight or had a loved one who leads a battle against cancer. For all the men and women I know, I ask you a small favor and only some of you will do it. If you know someone who has led a battle against cancer, still struggling or who passed, please add this to your status for one hour as a mark of support, respect and remembrance.Share this status to support those affected by cancer. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I was lucky, sadly not all patients can tell the same http://ift.tt/1yabZK2
http://ift.tt/1uk3dfe
Posted by Unknown On 2/09/2016 10:48:00 am No comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Deep Within

    © DeepWithin. Powered by Blogger.